The Bus/Ferry Share Program supports OPM’s commitment to sustainable transportation and aligns with our shared practices and aligns with our mutual passion for shared and innovative transportation solutions. The Oyster Point Business District is experiencing explosive growth with no end in sight. To get ahead of all the congestion this growth will bring, we are partnering with neighboring companies – like yours – to create shared commute solutions to minimize traffic congestion and alleviate employee commute stress.
Bus/Ferry Share holidays can be found here. There is no service on these holidays.
If you’ve recently joined the Bus/Ferry Share, welcome! If you have any specific questions, please reach out to your company’s coordinator.
Don’t miss any commute news and subscribe to the OPM Newsletter.
IF YOU’RE NOT A PART OF BUS & FERRY SHARE YET, HERE’S HOW IT WORKS.
Genentech partners with companies in the Oyster Point Business District to offer our Commuter Bus and Ferry program to non-Genentech employees commuting into the area. Interested companies enter into a contract with Genentech and pay a monthly fee per rider. We offer rides to companies with 1 rider to 1,000 riders. We offer a turnkey commuter bus program! We believe it doesn’t make financial or logistical sense for every company to have a bus program. We see more value when we work together. So, if you are ready to offer your employees an award winning bus and ferry program, with minimal planning on your end, look no further and send us a note below. We look forward to working with you.
TELL ME MORE. WHAT THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Access to 100% of our Bay Area Bus and Ferry routes (27 routes, 9 counties, over 200 run times and climbing).
- Top of the line coach buses that include wifi, lots of legroom, and comfortable seats for an enjoyable ride. As if that’s not enough, we are well on our way to becoming a 100% electric fleet.
- A mobile app for employees to see real time schedules, book reservations and track their bus in real-time.
- Mapping and analysis of your employee population’s commuting needs.
- Virtual training to ensure employees have all of their questions answered and are ready to use the system.
- Quarterly ridership data reporting.
Bus Share supports routes connecting the North Bay, San Francisco, Peninsula, South Bay, and East Bay to the Oyster Point area.
- Castro Valley
- Pleasant Hill
- San Francisco
- San Jose (85/87)
- San Ramon
- Santa Clara
- San Leandro
WANT TO LEARN MORE? SEND US A NOTE.